Join us for a free online (using Zoom) Living Room Conversation on the topic of The Politics of Immigration: Laws and Human Dignity. Please see the conversation guide for this topic. Some of the questions explored include:
- Have you or your family (in recent history) ever moved to a different country? How did it go?
- When you hear about mass migration -- what do you think or feel about it?
- Have you ever advocated for or against immigration? Why? What did you do?
- Should immigration laws be suspended, modified or enforced during times of massive refugees?
- Are the levels of immigration today too much, not enough or “just right”?
You will need a device with a webcam to participate (preferably a computer or tablet rather than a cell phone).
Please only sign up for a place in this conversation if you are 100% certain that you can join – and thank you – we have many folks waiting to have Living Room Conversations and hope to have 100% attendance. If you need to cancel please return to Eventbrite to cancel your ticket so someone on the waitlist may attend.
To RSVP please register by clicking here.
A link to join the conversation and additional details will be sent to you by no later than the day before the conversation. The conversation hosts are Charles Penot & Rebecca Martin.