Join us in this Red / Blue Workshop, where equal numbers of conservatives and liberals come together for structured conversations. The purpose of the Red / Blue workshop is to understand each other's point of view, not to argue with the other side or change someone's beliefs.
This workshop is an opportunity to discuss your opinions with those who hold different political views – all in a respectful atmosphere that focuses on rational discussion in today’s divided country. To learn more about what happens at a Red / Blue Workshop, click here.
Goals of the Workshop:
- Understand the experiences & beliefs of those on the other side
- Find areas of common ground in addition to our differences
- See if we can learn something that might be helpful to our community and our nation
Space in this workshop is limited and it will fill up. To request to be a participant, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the following information:
- Say that you want to be in the February 29 workshop
- State whether you lean Red or Blue.
More info: https://betterangelssacramento.org/events-1
Google map and directions