Recent studies of how our brains work, have revealed that we are highly prone to mistakes in our perceptions, thinking, and judgments. The best defense against such mistakes is to think together with others, who can help us see things more truly.
- How do we fool ourselves?
- How are we fooled by others?
- How do we fool others?
- How were we fooled in our upbringing and education?
- How are we fooled by mass- and social-media?
- How are we fooled by our ways of perceiving, thinking, and making decisions?
- How can we avoid being fooled?
Conversation hosted by Ron Gross
Friday, April 5th, 3:00 pm sharp-4:15 pm (Please arrive by 2:40 for socializing and refreshments.)
Great Neck Library on Bayview Ave. Multi-Purpose Room (downstairs)
Please come to share your experiences, knowledge, and wisdom!
Optional Reading: Thinking, Fast and Slow, by Daniel Kahnema
To receive further information about this session and ensuing ones,
please send an e-mail to Ron Gross at firstname.lastname@example.org
159 Bayview Ave
Great Neck, NY 11023
Google map and directions